This is a complementary phase for the DEEP program which has been conducted in 2011 aiming at performing rapid assessment and coaching sessions to existing businesses. Assessment, expansion plans as well as marketing plans are prepared for each visited business.
Target Region: Gaza Strip
Objectives: The main objective of this project is to support existing businesses by providing high quality services based on their needs. Services include performance assessment, preparation of expansion plans in addition to marketing plans needed to improve their brand awareness and profitability.
Beneficiaries: A number of 100 participants representing deprived families were received by the ministry of social affairs, and the need assessment is checked by the two local CBOs.
- Implementing coaching sessions for (138) entrepreneurs who established their own businesses through receiving the fund from the five partner NGOs
- Rapid assessment for (23) participants existing and start-up projects to diagnose their conditions.
- Needs assessment for the same (23) participants to identify their needs from equipment and raw materials to start their own businesses or develop them.
- Procurement of the equipments necessary to expand the businesses (for 15 business).
- Follow up the expansion plans by conducting regular coaching sessions.